Unemployment and Social Security Disability Application Assistance Information

A line outside of a Social Security Administration office building in the Bronx, New York.
If you would like assistance in applying for unemployment or Social Security benefits (SSI or SSDI), or need information about local emergency food resources, reach out to the Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC) in your county. The ADRCs are well-equipped with benefits specialists, who can assist with completing your application over the phone.

Find contact information for the benefits specialist in your county on the Department of Health Services website.

Note: The top of the page has a map of Wisconsin counties, which is not accessible. Keep going down the page to find a county-by-county listing below the map, under the heading “Wisconsin Counties.” You can select the county and it will bring you to their contact information.

Share this post